"i think i've killed a duck"

Saturday, February 16, 2008

perfect

I used to stare up into the sky, and fill the space around with my why's but now I've got it all figured out, and I'm embarassed that it me too long, the simple answers in her replies, unlock the universe with her eyes, she rips apart my world with her moves, oh, while stealing all the light in the room and I found someone to walk me through this life, the brightened sun has opened up my eyes, tonight I need exactly who she is, we're going to be perfect She can teach a melody to the birds, and problem solving without a word, she can tell the richest man how to need, oh, right after telling him about me and I found someone to walk me through this life, the brightened sun has opened up my eyes, tonight I need exactly who she is, we're going to be perfect And in my life, if I can have one thing I don't deserve then I have never wanted anybody else but you She can do no wrong in my mind, so I take a seat while she takes her time, 'cause I am here forever I say, so lock me up and throw the keys away 'cause I found someone to walk me through this life, the brightened sun has opened up my eyes, tonight I need exactly who she is, we're going to be perfect, perfect.

aww.

im starting to like diane lane. she's nice to watch. under the tuscan sun just makes me wanna go italy. oh, but im still not used to seeing sandra oh acting as a joyful mother in that show after watching so much of grey's. alrighties, awaiting for closer to start. yes dawniee,i live up to being a tv addict.haha

"Regrets are a waste of time. They're the past crippling you in the present."

2 Comments:

  • At 2/22/2008 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Under the Tuscan sun was such an underrated movie when i watched it in the theatre... The show's great!!! I wanted to have an instant holiday... hehehe

     
  • At 2/22/2008 6:21 PM, Blogger yanting(: said…

    i agree!and that's probably why i didnt bother to watch it.oh wells.that italian guy's a jerk though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home